Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February. At Sarah's





To chase a girl of my dreams which she don't believe in love anymore . That's one of the hardest thing in the world . Making her to believe that love still exist as in a relationship , That's the challenge . A boy who would believe in true love and fairytales . A girl who never want to believe in love again . Different worlds now ♥



Have you heard of the word soulmate? Yeah, the other half part of you which is inseparable? I had for sure. Well, I was reading a blog which belongs to a brother from another mother of mine? I practically just met him recently over at Sarah's and he is cool. Well, read his blog and IT WAS AMAZING. Infact, it was beyond amazing. I used to thought only Dequeen, a senior of mine could blog that way? Well no. He could too. Too bad it is a private blog, so for those of you who knew him. Ask him for the link. Well, believe me, you don't wanna miss out the chance of reading this cause' you would have a whole new aspect to look at about love, life and friends. Even best friends :D 

http://www.thejourneyof-al.blogspot.com


One Direction ;
What Makes You Beautiful.
Sing this to your loved ones :D 

First and foremost, I need apologize so badly to all my loyal readers. This guy friend of my tweeted me asking me to start blogging again cause he missed reading my comments and how I look at things. When I was in karaoke session today, a close girlfriend of mine texted and asked how come I stopped blogging ever after the New Year's post. Super duper sorry. I had been so busy with work you see. Twelve hours each day and infact, I do have like three assignments to be done by the end of the month? Plus, I don't have the time to sit and blog. No longer have the time. Honestly, I do envy each and every of my friend who gets to sit back and relax after our so called major SPM exam. Me? I am so busy that I could not even find the five hours to just go sit and listen for the driving talk. I know. What the heck right? HECTIC LIFE.
So, I note the title of this blog post? Okay, here we go. Time for me to babble and for you to just sit back and read :D

I spent the weekend back at one of my besties place. My God. I just realised. Time flies for real man. It had been what? four years since I met her? I AM OLD! No no, growing mature. So, since I am incapable of driving. It was a Saturday and Sarah threw a late Chinese New Year (CNY) party. I was so excited and overwhelmed. I mean, come on. I never missed her party. So, I was so excited and could not even sleep for the night? I spent so long the Saturday morning choosing outfits for so long to wear and finally. I settled into this. I am finally going with this purple one for Sarah's.

So, the original plan was for the seven of us to meet at Cempaka LRT station and then Sarah's older sister, Jerica would pick us all up and we were suppose to squeeze in the Camry. Fine. Only five turned up and this guy, my younger brother's friend, Rhino was late! Like, freaking late. We were creeping out as to whether Jerica would be scolding us, however thank God she didn't. Jaynie came with her to pick us all up. It was abruptly about 3p.m. when I reached Sarah's place. The first person I saw was her dad and he actually did smile when he saw me! *SMILING LIKE A BOSS* 
UNCLE REMEMBERED ME :D

I went in the house and saw her mum and hugged her. Went upstairs and found Shawn first. Sarah's youngest brother. OHMYGOD, he grew taller. I'll upload his picture later. He grew cuter. Went straight ahead to Sarah's bedroom and caught her on action. GAMBLING :D There were like 12 people playing and all were from SBU? I was taken aback, cause Celia wasn't there yet. She was freaking late. So, I texted her and rushed her. Oh, I took a picture with Celia Yap. She is so handsome. MY GOD. Here you go ;

The rest of the things later were a blur. So, met up with freaking lots of new friends. They were all practically gambling the whole evening. One senior gang, graduated students in Sarah's bedroom and the other junior team, all practically 16 years old? In Shawn's bedroom :D I on the other hand, did not want to gamble, so I was walking back and forth from Sarah's bedroom to Shawn's. Helping others to win money when I am suppose to sit down too and gamble. Celia came nearly 5 p.m. I got to tell you. Her younger brother, freaking cute duh. I am not going to craze about him here. It would be awkward later when I ask Celia to read this blog post :) *Pai seh*
Let me introduce them to you alright?
From left: White shirt guy, Kok Chin, Celia's brother. Look at those muscles. My GOD.
Then, black shirt, Bryan Sim, the joker.
Blue shirt, my little brother, Kartik
The one standing up, Ricky/Derrick
The one who was blocked was Khai Bing and the one blocking is Rhino :D

Clockwise okay?
The one in red is Aaron Lee. Amazing and cool guy I blogged about earlier?
Khai Bing was on his left, followed by Rhino, Ong, 
Bryan Sim, Kok Chin, Sarah, Jay Nie and Chris :D 




Sarah's friend went home after lunch for about 5p.m++ Then, we hung out gambling. Playing Shawn's X-Box? What else? Gossiping? Talking? Laughing away? It was about night time, but I am not sure what time was it exactly,  but it was definitely after they put out those fireworks and stuff, we all, the 18 of us walked over to the food court to get a drink. Since Jaynie won most of the gambling today, she won abruptly hundred over? Or more than that? She won and therefore, she paid for all the drinks we had :D HAHAHAHAHA!

This was on Sarah's porch. Saw her mum sitting there? <3



We went home after yum cha an hour later.  It was 10p.m. then. Got showered and watch Saw IV for two hours or so and it was nearing midnight. The movie was purely disgusting with blood and stuff. The entire movie! I was just looking away. Hugging Sarah's dog, Money. Here is a picture of Money. Ricky stole him from me. You mean Ricky! HAHAHA. So bad lah you. I was patting the dog to sleep okay. 


A lot of them left short after and when midnight struck. The house only left me, Kartik, Sarah, Shawn, Jaynie, Oscar Keng Soon, Ricky and Aaron Liew. We were playing this Snap game except Shawn. He ditched us over some Tetris game on Facebook. So, six assholes drinking. Gosh! Then, we played this heart attack game and started slapping everyone's hand and hitting hard. In addition, murderer's wink? I was laughing all the way duh! Finally, we played this in between game and for those who lost in the match has got to drink wine. The seven of us finished two bottles of wine? Here they are :D





To be honest, I would rather drink beer. I don't know. I feel wine was way bitter maybe the fact cause I am not use to drink wine when beer on the other hand is another story? People were drunk. Oh, this drinking game. Only, Jaynie, Sarah, me, Oscar, Ricky and Kartik played. A lot that had happened tho after that. People getting drunk. Sarah quitted at the sixth cup when she could no longer take it. She didn't have enough sleep. I went for seven cups but was alright. Cause I was sipping those wines. The others were gulping them. Taking shots. Gosh! We stopped soon after when Oscar burped and he walked over towards the sink and accidentally spit out those wines and smeared out the wall. It resulted me, Jaynie, Ricky and Oscar scrubbing the wall. Seriously Oscar? 

The one in blue is Oscar,
The one in green is Ricky,
The girl is Jay Nie,
Kartik is in red
Sarah's was cropped out in the photo ==

A lot that had happened that night. I am in no mood to type them all out. All we did after that was I went to bed at 3.a.m. and got up the next day at 8a.m? I am a person who take beauty sleep into matters. I can't go on without sleep. Shawn, Aaron and Kartik spent the night playing X-Box until six in the morning? Oscar too, But he went back before I was even awake. Jaynie and Ricky stayed up whole night and played Left 4 Dead 2 I think? Sarah tried sleeping but could not give in. I think most of them were drunk and had the worst hangover? Not enough sleep all. We all woke up next day, everyone got ready and went for dim sum at Tai Thong, behind Leisure Mall and then Jaynie, Ricky, Kartik, Sarah, Shawn, Aaron and myself had a fun hard-core karaoke session for four hours in New Way and headed back Sarah's place for my handbag and stuff. Kartik and I left on Sunday evening using LRT and bus. Reached home at seven in the night. I showered and slept for 14 hours straight then and even skipped my dinner.

This was the heart attack game I mentioned earlier?

And my darling, dearest sister, God has got to give you to be my sibling in next life :D
The host of the day and the best ever. I freaking do love you. 
Thank you so much for everything. Thank you for being the sister and the bestie! 



I found these on Facebook and it utterly dumb fucking looked cute and real I guess? 

7th February 2012

The eight of us, Shaun, Shawn, Aaron, Sarah, Jaynie, Kartik, Bryan Sim and Kok Chin went to Times Square for an outing. It was fun at first, seeing over we went around 
12 p.m. and had lunch in Shabu Shabu :D Steamboat.





After we had lunch, we went over to the arcade. The boys played. In fact the only person that did not played was me I think? I am not a good arcade player duh. Whether the basketball or the car racing. Shaun didn't play too I think? Anyhow, did I mention that Kok Chin was good? He practically scored every single damned thing! Gosh! Okay, then this other Johanian group joined us, Rhino, Khai Bing and Chris came. I forgot, there was this girl too, Michelle Chai from Convent Peel Road (CPR) my primary school :D After arcade, it was a massive headache as some parties decided to separate. Some wanted to go over bowling, some wanted to go for shopping, some went for pool. So, after arguments and debating, they finally gave in and everyone walked over towards bowling centre. Initially, there were eight people that played bowling. Since it was a Thaipusam public holiday, it costed RM 10 each person and an extra of RM 2.50 for socks. Michelle and Jaynie were the only ones without socks, so yeah. Like I said, initially there were suppose to be eight people playing bowling. Kartik, Rhino, Kok Chin and Khai Bing ended up playing pool? == After finishing a game, 10 rounds of bowling, the headache begins again. 

 From right : Chris, Bryan, Aaron, Jaynie, Shawn and Shaun 









 Shawn, cute right him? 


 Sarah <3

 Michelle Chai :D




Some of them wanted to go eat. Some wanted to go karaoke. Some wanted to go home. Some wanted to just walk around. It was then and there! That we all separated while walking down the escalator. This was the most heartbreaking part of the day when there were two girls from Sarah's party came and joined us too. All those kids boys could do was ditched us and went to those two girls. It was then the two girls finally decided to go shopping and the boys did not wanna follow, so they joined us back. Whoosh, I so angry man. I mean, you see pretty girls then you run over to them. When they both decided ignore you, run back home to us? ASSHOLES SIAL! Michelle, Shaun, Sarah, Chris, Bryan and myself went to Chatime to get a drink and shortly after Michelle went home. Oh, I forgot to mentioned, Khai Bing, Rhino and Kok Chin went to Gasoline to have a late lunch. Sarah, Shaun, Aaron, Jaynie, Shawn and myself left and walked over to Lowyat Plaza for karaoke. Red Box :D We got Room 46 and it was 
RM 16++ for students for the day. I left at 17:25p.m. to meet up with little brother and catch up with Mr. Donald :D We drove all the way to BRJ, Alam Damai for dinner. I came home and went to bed straightly. I woke up midnight last night and started blogging all these know? HAHAHAHAHA! 




Last but not least, Don, sorry, the picture was aghast. It was a dazzle ==

He was covering his pipe and his tobacco :D 
*PECAH RAHSIA* OPPS?*


Despite everything that had happened today,I don't find it a disaster nor an epic failure. Its a great day with food,arcade,get new girlfriend, karaoke and walking around. Thank you. Good night. Sleep. This was my status last night before I went to bed. I learned my lesson well, I would not be going out with all these messed up kids again. It is always best to stay in my own league. I mean, I hope they realised it too that it is a bad thing combining the both non-existent groups together. So, that is about it for now. Oh! Song of the day would be #1 Nite by Cobra Starship! LISTEN! AMAZING :D





CHECK IT OUT!


Photo of the day!
Credits to Nesh Logan :)
With Syazz Azman
This was during Add Maths final seminar,
University Of Malaya :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...