Friday, October 21, 2011

You and Me Could Have A BAD ROMANCE :D


   You made me insecure, to me
 I wasn't good enough
But who are you to judge
When you're a diamond in the rough
I'm sure you got some things
You'd like to change about yourself


But when it comes to me
I wouldn't want to be anybody else


I'm no beauty queen, 
I'm just beautiful me
You got every right to a beautiful life, come on
Who says, who says you're not perfect
Who says you're not worth it
Who says you're the only one that's hurting
Trust me that's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty
Who says you're not beautiful, who says?

12 Signs your
falling in Love.. ♥ :


1. You'll Read His/Her
Texts;
Over and Over again.


2. You'll Walk Really
Really Slow;
While you're with Him/
Her.


3. You'll Pretend 2 be
Shy;
Whenever you're with
Him/Her.


4. While Thinking about
Him/Her;
your Heart will Beat
faster and faster.


5. By Listening to His/
Her Voice;
you'll Smile for no
Reason.


6. While Looking at Him/
Her;
you cant see the Other
People around you,
you can Only See that
Person.


7. You'll Start Listening
to SLOW Songs.



8. He/She becomes all
you Think about.


9. You'll get High just by
Their Smell.



10. You'll Realize that;
you're always Smiling to
yourself;
When you Think about
Them.


11. You'll Do anything for
Him/Her.


12. While Reading this,
There was One Person
on your Mind the Whole
Time.. ♥ :)




Performed by CBN-er FORM 5'S on Everybody's Day!! Please do comment~! Thank you~! ^^ 
From left: Koh Xin Yan, Fara Emira, Elina,  Raja Nur Hanani, Lisa and Clare :)


Everybody look to their left (yeah)
Everybody look to their right (ha)
Can you feel that (yeah)
Well pay them with love tonight


It’s not about the money, money, money
We don’t need your money, money, money
We just wanna make the world dance,
Forget about the Price Tag



‎"Forever" has 7 letters, but so does "Goodbye."




Your Call ;
Secondhand Serenade :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...