Monday, October 24, 2011

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated :(



You make me this,
Bring me up,
Bring me down,
Playing sweet,
Make me move like a freak,
Mr. Saxo Beat.



I woke up to the sound two men drilling my room toilet and I saw mum hung a notice saying "DO NOT USE THE TOILET TEMPORARILY". Today, went lunch with mum, dad and older brother. Younger brother ditched us for REAL STEEL movie with his friends :S 











Mum then fetched me to University Of Malaya for Add Maths seminar with Umaas and I sat with Mau Sang for the whole day :) Had fun with him. Mum went to visit her boss wife who was admitted in hospital cause' she fell down somewhere :'( Mum fetched me home too. Mum cooked dinner. I was dreaming the whole day. Was suppose to study Biology tho :S Okay, that is about it for now. Gotta go and paint my nails like this ;


By the way, did you realised that I changed my blog song to Mr. Saxo Beat by
 Alexandra Stan :D


The best first date ever has nothing to do with where you go to dinner. The best first date ever has nothing to do with if somebody brings you flowers. The best first date happens when you're with a person who makes you feel fearless! - Taylor Swift.



We girls get all dolled up, makeup, fancy dress, cute shoes and all for that one special guy....and he still doesn't notice a thing.




I don't want another pretty face
I don't want just anyone to hold
I don't want my love to go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul
You're the one I wanna chase 
You're the one I wanna hold
I wont let another minute go to waste 
I want you and your beautiful soul 
*Jesse McCartney*



If his ''ex'' is still ringing him, it's because she's still getting an answer.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...