Thursday, October 27, 2011

Single doesn't mean I'm looking for somebody.





SONGS OF THE DAY ;)

SONG 1 ;
Where are the people that accused me?
The ones who beat me down and bruised me
They hide just out of sight, can?t face me in the light
They'll return but I'll be stronger

God I want to dream again, take me where I've never been
I wanna go there, this time I'm not scared
Now I am unbreakable, it's unmistakable
No one can touch me, nothing can stop me :D


SONG 2 ;
In the middle of the night
That's when you caught my eye
I chased you round in memories
Through the breeze and the trees and you tease me
But hey

The clock's turning around
And you're still playing these games
It's such a waste to bring me down, down, down
Don't bring me down cause


Hey girl,I wanna catch your wave
Hey girl,I wanna drift away with you
Hey girl,you've got an undertow
Hey girl,hey girl, don't wanna let you go :D



SONG 3 ;
Ponmanjal Manjal Penne Engae Selgiraai
Minnanjal Polae Vanthu Sendru Kolgiraai
Nee Vaegam Kaati Pogumbothu Noguthey
Un Thooram Kooda Pakkammaga Maaruthey
Lolita Haa Lolita
Un Karai Illaatha Kangal Vetti Thalluthey

Unmaiyai Sollattaa
Un Mula Poosaatha Pechil Ellam Mullathey 




SONG 4 ;
Would you dance, if I asked you to dance?
Would you run, and never look back?
Would you cry, if you saw me crying?
And would you save my soul, tonight?


Would you tremble, if I touched your lips?
Would you laugh? Oh please tell me this
Now would you die, for the one you love?
Hold me in your arms, tonight


I can be your hero, baby
I can kiss away the pain
I will stand by you forever
You can take my breath away ;)




Okay, everyone seemed to be pretty interested with how my Diwali celebration went. Well, let me tell you. IT WAS BORING. WHY? Okay, I was home alone. Dad and younger brother went Segamat, Johor. Mum is on a course. Cherating, Pahang. Aunt went China. Elder brother law exam :( So yeah. Oh,okay. I woke up today and had DRY CURRY PAN MEE for lunch :D I came home and watch Sivakaasi movie by Vijay and Asin. I slept away the entire evening. I woke up again and had dinner and watched Engeyum Kadhal :) The song three, LOLITA, above there is from this movie. Jeeva and Hansika. Here are some pictures from the movie :) The hero and the heroine :)






I really love the red saree she wore man :D Engeyum Kadhal meant love is anywhere. 
It is indeed such a promising movie 




PITBULL;
HEY BABY (DROP IT TO THE FLOOR)




Each time she calls you sayang, I am dying inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...