Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Diwali followers ♥




GOTTA BE SOMEBODY 



13 best moments in life ;



1. To fall in love.

2. To finish your last exam.


3. To wake up and realize its still possible to sleep "5 minutes".

4. To get a phone call saying class is cancelled ;)


5. To feel like a butterfly every time you see THAT
 PERSON.


6. To see an old friend again and to feel that things have not changed.

7. To touch the fingers of newly born child.


8.  Waiting for a call or message from your loved one when you are alone.

9. Walking alone on a silent road at night and listening to your favorite songs.


10. Riding the bike on a highway while its raining.


11. Sitting alone but you are still smiling cause you know someone is watching you.


12. The calm you feel inside when you are near to God.


13. And the last one is "right now" while reading this message there was constant smile on your face.....which was one of the best moments I believe.
KEEP SMILING :)

First picture with Jun Rong's specs ♥ I'm ON THE EDGE OF GLORY ♥



People always think that when you sleep together, there’s always something that is happening in between the sheets and the bed. But let me tell you, It’s not always like that. The feeling of actually hugging each other until you fall asleep, the warmth of each other’s breath, and the total happiness in the morning when you wake up right beside them. Everything may sound so good to be true, but sometimes it takes a lot of responsibility and love to be able to be as wholesome as possible. Sleeping with your special someone is one of the most heartwarming experiences you’ll ever have. No nothing, simply hugging and smiling yourself to sleep.


SONG OF THE DAY :D
; Miley Cyrus ♥

For those who don't know me
I can get a bit crazy
Have to get my way, yep
24 hours a day 'cause I'm hot like that


Every guy, everywhere
Just gives me mad attention
Like I'm under inspection
I always gets a ten 'cause I'm built like that

I go through guys like money flyin' out the hands
They try to change me but they realize they can't
And every tomorrow is a day I never plan
If you gonna be my man understand


I can't be tamed
I can't be tamed
I can't be blamed
I can't, can't, I can't, can't be tamed :D



Who Owns My HEART?
Miley Cyrus 




"First dates are awkward, first kisses are heavenly, first love is irreplaceable, and first heartbreaks are unforgettable":'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...