Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I want nobody, nobody but You :)



21:24p.m. Wednesday :)


Calling someone ugly doesn't make you pretty. Calling someone dumb doesn't make you smart. Calling someone fat doesn't make you skinny.



I had been not blogging for the past three days :) Oh, Ashu sent me a note again today :) She wrote ;



ASSHOLE!! I was just kidding just now.. Take care and Have a good day!! :D Love, Ashu.



Aww, I feel the love, I hope I am the only one she had been writing love notes to? HAHAHAHA. Oh, by the way, it had been a month, we both broke up :')  I am surviving. How about you? Okay, last Sunday, aunt and elder brother went to PIKOM in KLCC and they said it sucked! Anyhow, Nippon Tei, my favourite Japanese shop is closed down already and replaced with a brand new Taiwan shop. Kiki Taiwan Cuisine :) Here are the photos :)








Oh, song of the day would be by The Band Perry ; If I Die Young :)




In every girl's life, there's a guy she'll never ever forget. In every guy's life, there's a girl he can never ever get. :(


Hosana ♥


21:55p.m. 03/08/2011 Wednesday :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...