Sunday, July 31, 2011

You are the best thing that's ever been mine.



Wanna know the BEST way to make people remember you? Borrow money from them. :)


SUNDAY 31/07/2011


HAPPY BIRTHDAY UMAAS ; THE BEST ADD MATHS TEACHER :) I called him twice this morning but he did not picked up. So I texted him :) He replied saying thanks and he was actually in temple :D


Song Of The Day would be 摇啊摇 DJ舞曲




Woke up this morning and went for brunch with mum and younger brother.

Ice Milo and Ice Tea to start off our day ♥




Aunt Guik Hua and elder brother going out for lunch later and straight ahead to PC fair in KLCC :) That is all for today's post. I got to get away from the computer now. Kartik ; younger brother needs to use it now it seems :D


Oh, before I forgot. I took this picture yesterday :)

Aunt Choon Lang wore this shoes over to my place and when I saw them ; I smiled away. Look at the brand man! "GAGA". It Hell reminds me of Lady Gaga ; my idol. I damn love her :) Anyhow, Ruben calls me Gaga all the time :D I was suppose to be in Martin, Pudu now for Maths class know? 


*The smarter the woman is, the more difficult it is for her to find the right man ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...