Saturday, July 9, 2016

Got a long list of ex lovers, they'll tell you, I'm INSANE :D

I started writing this without any ideas on what should I name this post, but I figured I should keep on writing till the end and I would then have my title.
I burnt my tongue before writing this because I made hot chocolate for myself but without thinking twice 
I took a sip of it thinking, it wouldn't be that hot.
Boy, was I wrong. 
Burnt myself and had to put the drink aside, first. 
Anyways, I am back for a challenge, well, 
where should I begin.
I should list down the amount of things I need to do first before pursuing to this post ;
1. Pack up my luggage.
2. Pack up buddy notes.
3. Watch movies daily.
4. Read novels daily.
5. Update blog daily.
6. Exercise.
7. Sleep lesser daily.
8. Travel back hometown.
9. Meet up with old friends, at least one, daily.
10. Do all of this till I return to uni, 
which is exactly 13 days from this post.
Anyways, I've been wanting to read lately. 
Been stopping for a while now. It is like, whenever 
I pick up a new novel and the synopsis sounded so silly makes me think so hard why did I even purchase them in the first place, last time. I found them so annoying that I would just set them aside, instead of having the patience to take a break and continue later. I literally just have this blank look and I can bluntly tell mummy that I feel like throwing these darn novels which has sad and sappy ending away. Ugh.
Not only for that, to even wait for a video to buffer irks me. To even be stuck in a jam these days ticks me off. I literally get irritated at the slightest things which is worrisome. What is even going on with me?
Let this go, Raveenaa. 
I felt so good earlier today when I get to express how I finally felt to them. That I do not want to do this things anymore cause they make me feel so unhappy. So time to honestly, for final call, to let this go. 
The best part of all was when we have been arranging so many meet-ups that people who are refusing keeps on canceling it makes everything seems so wasted. Every effort goes to waste honestly. And it makes me think for a minute that those who could really make it, would make an effort to turn up and who doesn't, wouldn't. Honestly, who cares about you complaining about this and that. I really don't. And guess what? I am gambling all of this in. Right now. That if you don't try as hard as the rest as us do, then screw it. Go ask around, they'll tell you that I am crazy lover. It isn't the first day that you got to know me anyways, 
so grow up already tho. Don't do this to others. Go ask around, people would tell you that I am insane. 
I am a nightmare, dressed like a daydream, babe! 
Goodnight :D
     If it doesn't get any better ; it is alright.      

     Cause you know why?     

      Cause I've got myself to count on!      

    Bring it on! My name's Raveenaa for a reason :)     


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...