Tuesday, June 3, 2014

JUNE. You Are My End and My Beginning.

I REMEMBER TEARS STREAMING DOWN YOUR 
FACE WHEN I SAID I’LL NEVER LET YOU GO.
My best friend, Ian once told me this saying “Take a chill pill, enjoy life as it comes. You only live once, so there is no point of fretting over things you have no control over". Do you know who that girl is? It is someone I arise to each day and the person the mirror reflects. That girl in the photo is someone I look at every single day without fail in the bathroom mirror while I was brushing my teeth or directly after having my face washed. That girl in that photo, changed. I don't know what happened. But, I changed. Looking at old photos and realizing how happy I were back then makes me sad. No matter how busy I used to be then. I barely recognized the girl in that photo anymore. Really, I don't know what happened. True enough when people say that, the weather change, feelings fade, the plants wilt then withered, people die, people step into your life, they touch and go, people die and people change. 
That is what I feared the most.
You can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare. 

Do you remember how much people used to tell you that you have got to have dreams in life as dreams do come true? Well, they definitely did forget to mention that NIGHTMARES are part of our dreams as well. She's strong, she knows her worth, she never settles. She is me ♥ It is sad if you love that guy and he can't love you back that way. So, in order to save yourself, you got to like say goodbye :'( I miss spending time with you. Honestly, in my opinion, it doesn't really matter we are spending our time out together or something. I think it is comforting to know that someone is there for you. Likewise, you feel secure that he is there no matter what happens. Like, even when Hell freezes over, you'll still know he is there :'( But in my case? It seems like hardly. True, in certain people's life, the impossible 
become the possible. Legit huh?
I am lost ; I am vain. I would never be the same. 
Without you. Without you.
But, in this life, in this birth, these all truly is impossible right now. Maybe I am just putting a full stop into all these. You might think that I would be like the last person in the list to give up. But, sometimes, when you are too strong and you stop showing your emotions, people starts thinking that you don't own emotions. People forget that you too, 
DO HAVE FEELINGS.
What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger? 

Oh, please.
The saying what doesn't kill you makes you stronger is a lie. It doesn't turn you into a superman either if you're wondering. You are a human. Humans aren't bullet proof. If someone grabs a blade and cut you and you so call wanna show the blade makes you stronger and it doesn't kill you, you'll still bleed to death in the end. I rest my case.
It’s been a long time since I came around ; 
Been a long time but I’m back in town. 
This time I’m not leaving without you.
After all, you and I are just normal breathing living creature. To people out there, keep smiling. Have a little faith and move on. Que sera sera. What will be, will be. Breathe and always remember to never give up in life. Don’t smile when you have zero problems but smile when life is a mess and you are at the verge of crying yet you still figure out ways to carry yourself. In life, when you are crushed and beaten down, 
CRAWL YOURSELF BACK UP.
Remember, success is failure turned inside out. The silver tint of the clouds of doubt. You never can tell how close you are. It may be near when it seems so far. So stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit. It’s when things 
seem worse that you must not quit!
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us. 
-Helen Keller-




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...