Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Colour Pink is Unconditional Love and Nurturing.

We loved with a love that was more than love.
The number one reason that humans like 

photographs is for the memories they evoke.

 That said, it is also much more complex 

than that because of the nature of our 

emotional relationships with the 

subjects of  our photographs.
In simple words, Raveenaa says,
I love photographs because people 
don't change in them :)
So spent the public holiday going shopping for shoes with mum. I am that capable for spending just 300 bucks like water into the drain just for two pair of new shoes for the New Years itself. Finally bought myself my first pair of Alain Delon Woman's 
leather boots and a pair of pink flats. 

Mum wanted me to get this another pair of  black flats because she thinks it is nicer and prettier than the pink I bought in the end but then I was thinking like I own this two pair of red and black flats at home so why buy another pair of black flats some more, right? In the end I saw another Malay lady getting 
the black one that mummy chose for her. Heh. 
Now the point of this post was that nothing to do with these shoes but to mention that I saw you. Yeah today there. And I knew you saw me too. But I knew very well that our family would never give us both the green light to be together so why would we even bother wasting our time on each other? Right?
 I knew you had your eyes fixed on me. But with all these family feuds around us, what can the both of us do? I really wanted to run to you and hug you so tightly and just shut off the world a while but I could not. I knew that look in your eyes as well and I loathe the way you think that my older brother is mine. What am I to do when you are born younger than me? 
What am I to do when I knew you would get bored of me so easily if I had not been this mysterious to you. I really do wanna let my hair down and let you know me but once again, who am I? I saw her standing there with you. I seem not to have that choice but to walk away do I? I am saying all these I cannot 
turn back time can I? I walked off you didn't I? 
I had a choice but all I did was to wave a sad smile to you. I smiled but I saw the way she looked at you. That look of love she had for you, I cannot take that away from her no matter whatever you feel for me. I just cannot be so selfish to snatch you away. So seem like the only choice left for me was to
 be a heartbreaker and I am sorry. 
I am tremendously sorry for today. I knew you would never forgive me for everything I have done but I would really much rather it be this way. Let me be the bad guy. It is okay. Once, a junior once told me that the day I finally have my first boyfriend ; do let them know because they would wanna marry him as he would DEFINITELY be perfect. Adding to that, it was mentioned that I attract amazing people. 
The question is would I? Dear Mr. Right I have no idea when you would show but I know you are taking up so much time to find your way to me cause we wouldn't part ways anymore after that. But I know that the Big Man up there would put you through tough times to find and crawl your way to me. Sometimes I do wonder if I have met the one guy I am about to marry thou. But then if I do, am I ready and willing to give up all these freedom already? Am I ready to let go this single life? I fear I would never settle down for one person. I am scared for not being able to commit. I have no idea how to love nor being loved back. 
Scratch that, all I know is I am happy right now being single and had always been. Sincerely from the bottom of my heart, I don't think I'll ever find someone who would change my last name or my status. Considering my life style and the way I spend my cash? The way I love this part about me most. The idea that you have to keep up with all my stories, my dramas, my everything? To share my whole family. To finally accept my past? To receive me and to make me a better person. Would you? I doubt I would ever find you honestly. If I ever did found you, please remind me to let you read this thou. If I never 
did then good for everyone, I guess? Heh.
Ended up spending my day watching another Hindi movie, Chennai Express starring Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone. Not really a big fan of her. Never am and never will. Her acting just bores me thou most of my friends are head over heels for her. I would rate this movie 7/10 simply because the ending was just so perfect where the main actor fought for her and said the main sole reason was because 
HE LOVES HER. 
And I started crying so hard and was so touched. After all the songs weren't as good as Aashiqui 2 nor Dhoom 3 but I really love certain songs from this movie. The 1, 2, 3, 4 Get On The Dance Floor, Titli, Teraa Rasta Chhoddon Na and Lungi Dance were so good but I would highly recommend this one song, that I fell in love with ; it is titled Kashmir Main, Tu Kanyakumari which means I am Kashmir and you are Kanyakumari. Here is a video of the song followed by 
certain pictures from the movie heh :)

Kashmir Main, Tu Kanyakumari ; which means I am Kashmir and you are Kanyakumari. 


Everything is gonna be just fine :] -Sam and Cat
Been thinking of getting this hot air 
balloon necklace lately. So, should I? 
Or should I not? Do they look good to you? 



River Flows In You ;
Yiruma.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...