Friday, December 20, 2013

So, call me maybe?

Well, it's good to hear your voice ; 
I hope you're doing fine ;
And if you ever wonder, I'm lonely here at night.
I'm lost here in this moment 
and time keeps slipping by ;
And if I could have just one wish ;
I'd have you by my side.
She didn't know who would leave or stay.
So, she pushed them all AWAY.
So hello once again blog readers. Where did I left off in the previous post thou? Oh I told you guys that I was meeting up with both the girls prefect juniors huh? Alrights, before I go to that event. I had so much fun Wednesday night. What happened was despite having sleep deprived, cause I only slept for two hours at Joeyy's and I was going on 48 hours with only two hours of sleep. That night, Josean came over my place whilst I was watching Rab Ne Bana Jodi starring Shah Rukh Khan. Since Jake was pretty busy playing Dota 2, he joined me whilst we waited for yumcha that night. 





This movie is definitely one of my fave all time Hindi movies considering it was abruptly my third time watching it in the long run. So we left to BRJ Bistro Corner in Alam Damai at 11:30p.m. and we went for supper. Now the weird thing for that day was that I had mamak food for dinner as well that night. We went for yumcha and we sat outside. Thankfully, the shop was showing the movie as well so I decided to continue watching there. Halfway eating, it started raining and it poured so heavily. Jake quickly settled for bill and we got out of there and drove ourselves to find other yumcha spots. Too bad Nyonya Kopitiam closed already by the time we were there. The boys wanted to go pool but because I was there they could not. Thus, I felt bad. We chirped in few suggestions to go 7-11 then after to grab some snacks and drinks, yay Josean paid for them and drove us home. We settled comfortably and took Star Wars Monopoly out and started playing.


So as the usual, the game went on so fast and it was such a miracle I still remembered how to play it despite been years since I have really played Monopoly thou. We played and the game went on so fast with Josean and Jake. Before I know it, I lost to Josean and Jake already. Josean won overall and he left the crib at almost four in the morning. I don't really remember much things after that. All I remembered was clearing up and crawl into mum's room. The next thing I knew, the clock showed nine in the morning and I showered, dressed up and got ready to meet both Xin Wei and Huii Yi in Starbucks, Berjaya Times Square. 
I was there early. Surprisingly them both were late thou. I was in town sharp at eleven in the morning. I waited for them about fifteen minutes and I was freaking out as the usual. Number one, cause I did not have my phone with me and my Asus tablet ran out of battery. I was really fighting against the need of coffee on that day thou. They both reached, we hugged and decided for brunch at Food and Tea. We spoke and we took pictures of food and of ourselves. I gave them both practically most of my things from the board. Hoping them both would like it. Oh Huii Yi got to remind me that I duplicated locker key for her thou. Rawr I forgot to bring it with me when I met them. Sighs. So we laughed, we chatted, we giggled and we gossiped. They even updated me news about school and about them. I literally had my jaw dropped after listening to them both. Alright, let me just let the pictures do the talkings for me, okay? Here you go ;
The photos started off with us three and then Xin Wei and Huii Yi decided to selca cause I had to leave for toilet break. Rawr. Take advantage some more. Then got them both to capture a picture of myself followed by pictures with both the girls one at a time. Now, here are the photos of the food. Yum! Yum! Yum!
 Buttered Chicken Diced with Rice ; RM 10.90 ; Mine
 Shredded ham tomato pasta baked spaghetti ; 
RM 10.90 ; Huii Yi's
 Seafood with Cheese Baked Spaghetti ; 
RM 13.60 ; Xin Wei's
Ours :)
Left : Lemon Red Tea ; 
RM 6.30 (Xin Wei and Huii Yi's)
Right : Strawberry Milk Shake ; RM 6.20 (Mine)
So the three of us girls left settled our bills and we left for Sungei Wang at one in the afternoon. We shopped all sixth floor and I finally walked out with drum rolls! Yeps my first Aztec printed long dress black in colour which I have been dying to have and we bought earrings. Speaking of which I have not even tried on how would I look in the dress thou. We talked and laughed even more while we were walking and shopping thou. Cool right? So, it was at four and it rained so heavily thou. Xin Wei's mum rang her up and told her to come home so the three of us made our way back in the rain back Times Square and both the girls and I bid our goodbyes as they left and I continued shopping in Times Square :] They both shopped in Times Square a day earlier than that thou. 
Oh, PMR results are out and I am so so happy that my fave kid in school, Vikinesh scored straight Aces. I am a proud mummy cause he called me mum what. So happy that he shut them haters down and so glad that he proved everyone wrong about him cause he made it. Like with planning events and all that. I am just so excited now that I want to get my STPM results and pass with flying colours and make my baby boy proud. Heh :)
I don't understand something thou, them kids after PMR is asking for new phones from their parents. Let me tell you what is the best thing you can ever ask for thou. Time. Love. Food. And most of all, shopping spree thou. The cash. I mean what is the point of having a new phone when it will eventually turn old? And besides your current phone is still functioning well isn't it? I mean like use your old gadget first la. Right? Came home last night exhausted and tired like crap. So I called it a day. Slept for seven hours ; woke up had marmite chicken with rice and went back to bed at midnight. Woke up this morning at eight and went out with mum again. Was so exhausted of waiting but :'( Got that done for almost three hours. 
Anyone wanna take a guess where I am right now? :( 
Alone again as the usual sighs :'( 
Been waiting forever for you to 
walk out that door seriously :/
Eugene made a new video and it is a cover of 
Make You Mine by Benny Tipene. 
He has such a raspy and harsh singing voice at times, and yet he can also sing so beautifully that you wouldn't guess it. He is honestly the exact example of a national treasure with soul and passion to spare. Everyone should hear him out. 

I adore how raspy his voice is. Been missing you a lot that you're 5000miles and seven seas away from me.

>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-srF8JR85k
Had this two songs stuck in my head from yesterday.

严艺丹 - 三寸天堂
English lyrics Jade Palace Lock Heart MV 
(Ai De Gong Yang) - Mickey He
2013 is almost over thou. Five more days to X'mas and eleven more to New Year's (2014).
Got to get my New Year's Resolution List done thou.
2013 was basically the year I've learnt most about myself thou, I guess. Before I end this post I wanna tell the whole world that before I die, I would like to ;
That is about it for now. Blogged for almost an hour and forty five minutes. Make it two hours then. 
Great day everyone. 
Anything just catch me on Facebook or Twitter okay? :')


Smile ;
Uncle Kracken.


“We're connected, as women. It's like a spiderweb. If one part of that web vibrates, if there's trouble, we all know it, but most of the time we're just too scared, or selfish, or insecure to help. But if we don't help each other, who will?” 

To the outside world we all grow old.  But not to sisters.  We know each other as we always were.  We know each other's hearts.  We share private family jokes.  We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys.  We live outside the touch of time.  

Two younger sisters discovered through the Prefectorial Board of MBSSKL. Probably my fave picture of the day. Chinese New Year's shopping spirit onz thanks to them both! I had a great evening, thus thankiew so much girls. All the best and make me proud. Hoping to see you both soon and we will gather Wye Kei and Yvonne this time alrights? :) 
The sisterhood, is poweful. 

From left : Ma Xin Wei, Foo Huii Yi and Raveenaa (Your Blogger) 

Before leaving Food and Tea we decided to paint our nails. Different colours, different fingers. Xin Wei's is blue, mine is vibrant yellow and Huii Yi's green.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...