Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Mercy.

Hello dearies
Day ten and post number four.
It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters. And make fun of our exes uh uh, uh uh.
-Twenty Two-
So, it is exactly four in the morning and I can't think of anything else but I am just here stuck on stupid. Stuck on stupid for you. I was laying on the bed for the past one hour trying to figure out how on Earth am I going to fall asleep. Funny, I am just so darn exhausted and defeated but my mind just wouldn't shut down. I just can't stop thinking thou :'[ I just feel like the biggest damn fool on planet :/
*teardrops on my keyboard*
 
I think love is fearless ; Taylor Swift :]
So what happened last Sunday night, the whole clan ; Cedric, Dhillip, Alex Lee, Leslie Yap , Eugene Tan and I decided to go for a yumcha session in Sri Petaling and as usual, the halfway cabut ones, reached there, ordered a cup of iced lemon tea, quench my thirst, gulp it down my throat, changed our minds last minute and we left for Percy Jackson : Sea Of Monsters in Leisure Mall. Wanted to watch The Conjuring so bad but they ran out of showtimes tho :/
You gave me all your love but
 all I gave you was goodbye.
-Back To December ; Taylor Swift-
Hey and yeups. So I shall rate the movie Percy Jackson : Sea Of Monsters as to 7/10 thou. And I want you guise to actually meet my new found crush, Logan Lerman. And yes, you've got it right. He starred in this movie Percy Jackson as the heir of 
God of The Seas, Poseidon.
Drew talks to me. I laugh.
 Cause it is so damn funny.
-Teardrops On My Guitar-
Okay, well obvious much that I am going to blog about how perfect Logan Lerman is right in this post, thus check this pictures :]
"Don't be afraid to lose what was never meant to be." 
-Taylor Swift-
And this ;
"We always want what we can't reach." 
-Taylor Swift-
And lets not forget this ;
So shame on me now, 
I knew you were trouble when you walk in.
And this as well ;
I've got tired of waiting ; wondering if you were ever coming around. My faith in you was fading ; 
when I met you on the outskirts of town.
-Love Story-
Okay, where do we go from here? It is Wednesday already and ten days of holidays had passed and all my homeworks are still untouched. I feel like crying. I really do :/ I have so much workloads and projects to do and I just don't know where to begin and being the usual Queen Of Procrastinating ; I just feel like not doing anything at all. Mum threw me a challenge thou. That I am only allowed to attend PESS International Understanding Day if and only if I get all these shiets done and realizing that I know I am doomed. Today is August 14th meaning another six days and it sums up to five months not talking to him thou. As things about him right, should I just leave it up to fate already right now? I think time has played its role well and it had been so long since the both of us last spoke. And I am learning and holding things up. Looking at him, he is happy and he is glad to be surviving days without me too. Is it real that I am just not meant to be in his world anymore? Am I that worthless that I no longer matter and is this the end? For the best of both worlds? 
Is this how is it suppose to be?
I wish I was strong ; enough to lift, 
not one but both of us.
Both Of Us ; Taylor Swift feat. B.O.B
You see, the main problem is, I don't know how much I mean to you. But I pretty much guess you know what you mean to me you see? I mean why does this misery only seems to be tormenting me anyways and I have to pretty admit this that I do miss you :'[ Is this for the betterment of both of us? Says who? Says you? You can't judge nor decide for me in regards about my life you know? No you can't do that. You can't just make youself so important to somebody and then walk off their life the next day no you can't. And I miss your hugs :( I do. I am homesick and your hugs feel so much like home to me. I somehow guess this is it you know? :( For being able to look into your eyes and you used to tell me that our eyes are the windows to our souls. And today, after so long, the table turned and the roles switched. I guess I just no longer mean anything to you. Seriously.
Everything Has Change.
Oh, in regards of this, I woke up at five in the evening today and cooked lunch with the older brother. Guess what we cooked? Here are two pictures of it :]
“When I was a little girl I used to read fairy tales. In fairy tales you meet Prince Charming and he's everything you ever wanted. In fairy tales the bad guy is very easy to spot. The bad guy is always wearing a black cape so you always know who he is. Then you grow up and you realize that Prince Charming is not as easy to find as you thought. You realize the bad guy is not wearing a black cape and he's not easy to spot; he's really funny, and he makes you laugh, and he has perfect hair.”
-Taylor Swift-
P/S : Yii Meng, I left these two pictures out in the previous post thou :] We captured this in 
the dessert shop or at Navinesh's place yeah?
 I forgot, so sorry but here are them pictures ;
I was a dreamer before you went ; and let me down.
-White Horse ; Taylor Swift-
Four more days till' school reopens,
 I feel like this is it. 
This is the end. 
I think my life ends here you know. 
I remember tears streaming down your
 face when I say I'll never let you go.
-Safe and Sound-
Opps, I did it again. 
My Asus tablet is running low on battery right now so I gotta hop. Gotta like stop blogging right now and resume my work thou :]
Thank you so much for reading yeah.
 Till' then freaks ;
Saya cinta padamu. 
I love you. 
Wo ai ni. 
Ngo oi lei. 
Naan unnai kadhal likkiren.
Shopping picture. 
You Are The Best Thing That Had Ever Been Mine. 
I bit a stuffed animal and I took a picture.
TRY THIS GUISE! :]
WARNING : Well if you are not a Logan Lerman's fan nor a Swifter, I suggest you to like just exit this page right now at this second :] Heh. If you are or you are fine with them both then welcome aboard and read my next post :] This post is highly inspired by the actor Logan Lerman and the famous 
female country singer, Taylor Swift <3
This whole post is inspired by the colours ;
Gold, Black and Red :]

Started crying when I saw these cause 
I can't even :/






Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now ;
Starships ; 1980.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...