Saturday, July 28, 2012

I'm on the highway to HELL :)

07/07/2012 ;)
 
The three of us in red tee ♥ Xoxo!

Making a million friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when millions are against you <3


See I've been waiting all day ;
For you to call me baby ;
So, let's get up, let's get on it ;
Don't you leave me broken hearted tonight.
Come on, that's right ;
Honest baby I'll do ;
Anything you want to ;
So can we finish what we started ;
Don't you leave me broken hearted tonight ;
Come on, that's right, cheerio!

#nowplaying Good Time ;
Carly Rae Jepsen and Owl City <3 


Receiving the gift for collecting the highest amount of signatures for Pre-U orientation :) 
I look so happy, ohmaigod ;) 

Hello! How are you people? Firstly,thank you so so much to all the seniors that actually signed my orientation paper. Thank you all so so much! I opened the gift and thank you people! I love it! To all seniors, I'm glad this orientation was held eventhough there were so many request like bookmarks, sing, write Chinese etc etc task, but I realized I've gained so so many friends and that you seniors aren't that scary. Some even ended up singing with me and some even interviewed me and exchanged life stories. Some even gave me hugs and cheered me up know! To seniors who really motivated me and supported me,I thank you all. There are no words to describe how amazing you are! ♥ I love each and everyone of you so so much! Keep rocking and all the best in life! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...