Friday, April 6, 2012

One day honey. One day, we'll only say GOOD NIGHT and no more GOODBYES :')



You got that smile ;
That only Heaven Can Make =)
I pray that God everyday, that you keep that smile :D


Who says? Who says you're not perfect? As far as I'm concerned, no one's perfect? Even each of our fingers and hairs have different lengths too duh! Right?


1. I really feel like screaming right now. I've been working and getting things done from five in the morning and things are just so screwed up. Please, it is for him :'(
2. He once said, "You don't know Raveenaa,if you don't know how important her work is to her".
3. He once said, "You don't know Raveenaa,if you don't know how perfect she wants things she do turned out perfectly."
4. Work in progress! Wanna see the picture? I can't write your full name in the card :O
5. I'm thinking should I decorate the card some more or just give him like that?
6. As in,use highlighter,box up everyone's signature? Are you a plain guy or one who's crazily artistic like me,myself and I?
7. I'm just gonna give it simple cause he's a guy and he doesn't like to complicate stuffs. #OMG 
8. Okay,I need the pink pen! Bloody pink pen. Sureen,I need you. Gosh! Okay. Do I put the note in the middle or clip it to the card?
9. What am I suppose to write on the envelope?
10. I'll put both the note and the tiny book mark in the middle. The big book mark at the side. Be right back,let me keep this stickers.
11. Okay! I'm gonna read the magazine and get more ideas out of it.
Hey! Remind me check the cd's. I gotta get Nips, Crips and yellow Tolberone. How how how? I'm wrapping the chocolates in a purple wrapper.
12. I'm a happy kid! The five cd's work perfectly fine honey!
13. Wrap the chocolates or just put the side there?
14. Green fishnets or soft purple transparent?
15. I don't have a perfect string nor ribbon to tie around the green box. Shuts. Use what? Rubber band? I DON'T HAVE A PERFECT PAPER BAG!
16. Okay, Crabtree and Evelyn or Carlo Rino? I'm alone in room sitting at study desk,humming to #PriceTag. Looking round for a paper bag!
17. Definitely the Crabtree and Evelyn too small for this green box. Carlo Rino one as well. Mother,I need a paperbag! Got coffee cake tomorrow!
18. Tomorrow is the day! I hope he like everything I got him. Goshhh! I'm going casual I guess.
19. This is it. I've just got to get that two stuffs tomorrow. Happy birthday hun. I'll always love you. See you tomorrow. Take care.
20. Good night. Sleeping. Have not been sleeping these past three days. Gosh. After tomorrow, I'll be okay. I'll get through this. Bless me.









I spent so much money on someone who doesn't even like me back. Spent so much time and effort. Gosh! But, it was all worth it when I got to see that smile. That satisfaction I get was priceless. Damn tiring to keep you happy but I'm trying my best. God, I don't really ask much from you, but he is a keeper. So, honestly, by hook or by crook, I'm keeping him :') 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...