Monday, February 20, 2012

I'm Johnny Blaze and I am the GHOST RIDER :D




So as you can see based on the title of the post, you shall know roughly what this post is all about by now.


So, Sureen drove me and Aunt Guik Hua over to Leisure Mall and Kartik met us there. We got ourselves the movie ticket, Ghost Rider 2 : Spirit Of The Vengeance at 17:00p.m. The ticket costed us RM 11.00 each. The four of us walked over to Roti Boy and pampered ourselves with food once more :) These were what we had. 







Readers, I am so sorry for not mentioning all the food above. As you can see, I posted the receipt at the lowest part of the picture, so view the receipt and I arranged the food according to the bill already :)

Lace is so my thinnnnnnnnggggggg <3 


Honestly, I do not know what to blog about for this movie. I can definitely bet most you readers watched the movie already. So, hell no way am I posting up the synopsis like what I did for "How To Train Your Dragon". Well, it is ironic cause' I only am rating this Ghost Rider part 2 for 6/10 where the first part of the movie, I am willing to rate 8/10. Therefore, conclusion, part one is way better than part two :) 

I love these :D #Forever21

Infact, Sureen actually did went on Youtube to search the movie trailer and showed us all. Well, it wasn't very nice of people on YouTube to be giving nasty comments on the movie. It was not that bad, it was okay. Well maybe people didn't catch up the first part of the movie. Well, it wasn't that bad. Maybe you would find it terribly confusing if you have not watch the first part of the movie. But hey! Why not? It Nicolas Cage you all <3 Guik Hua's ALL TIME FAVE!

Well, I'll be there! :) 

Instead what I am going to do on this post is to post the five memorable quotes from the movie Ghost Rider 2 : Spirit Of The Vengeance :)

'Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance' movie quotes include some of the most memorable lines from this 2012 follow-up to 2007's 'Ghost Rider.' Nicolas Cage stars once again as motorcycle stunt man Johnny Blaze. When he sells his soul to the devil, Blaze becomes the Ghost Rider, a "bounty hunter" of sorts, who finds damned souls and then brings them to his boss for judgement. See a favorite quote from 
'Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance' on this list? 

1. NOT AFRAID

Nadya: "I'm not afraid of you."
Johnny Blaze: "Well, you should be."

Nadya's young son, Danny, is in grave danger. Not only does the devil want the kid, but Ghost Rider's trying to protect him. Nadya says she has no fear, but maybe she should listen to Johnny and definitely be afraid. Be very afraid.


2. DESTROY WHOEVER'S GOT IT COMING

Johnny Blaze: "This thing -- there's no conscience, just hunger. The Rider's gonna come out. And when he does, he'll destroy whoever's got it coming."

There's nothing Johnny can do to break the curse of the Ghost Rider. Once he turns, he can't control himself. If you're in his sights, you're as good as dead.


3. GHOST RIDER'S ROADKILL


Ghost Rider: (attacking): "Roadkill."

When Johnny makes his deal with the devil, he becomes cursed to do his bidding. This includes tracking down those the devil wants and taking their souls. This, more often than not, involves extremely violent encounters and leaves the Ghost Rider's victims as roadkill. 



4. DEMONS YOU CAN'T ESCAPE


Johnny Blaze: "There's good and bad in all of us. It doesn't matter how far you run. There are some demons you just cant escape."

Johnny's right -- and the demon he's trying to escape is THE demon. Like, the head guy. Will he ever be able to escape the devil's curse? He keeps running, but it doesn't matter. The curse is with him wherever he goes.


5. PEE ON THE FIRE



Danny: "What if you have to pee when you're on fire?"

Johnny Blaze: "Oh, it's awesome."


Leave it to Danny to ask the really tough, pressing questions. Truthfully, we all want to know, don't we? When the Ghost Rider, relieves himself, does it extinguish the flames?


PICTURES!!!!! :D
















Oh, I finished my Gypsy Wedding novel by Kate Lace already! *Claps* I am currently reading this ;

A Christmas fling, or has Janie found the real thing? Thirty-something hairdresser Janie Johnson's single status is a constant source of gossip for her friends and clients. So after too many nights in with her cat, a blind date disaster and news that her ex is getting married, Janie realises it's time to do something dramatic with her life. It's time for an adventure! Leaving winter behind, Janie takes the plunge and books an exotic trip to Africa. Her friends think she's mad and Janie thinks they may very well be right ...but then she falls head over heels for her tour guide and fully fledged Maasai Warrior Dominic. But can Janie now face spending a snowy Christmas back home without him? Packed with unforgettable characters, romance and laughter, Wrapped Up In You is your very own perfect Christmas Carole!


Oh, before I leave, I would like to take this chance and I wanna wish my brother, Aaron Lee, Happy 18th birthday :) I stole this picture of his off Twitter, cause' I wanna surprise him. He took this photo after our karaoke outing. May all your wish do come true. Wait tomorrow and see. *Crosses fingers* May God bless you! Good luck okay. Must update story alright! Jiayou :) Gambateh! Add oil :)

All I've wanted for Valentines is Ferrero Rocher :) Dear Mr. Right, when are you going to appear and sweep me off my feet? :S



Oh, I forgot! Another shout-out to my bestie blog. Nicky G-Rawrr (Nicole Wu)
http://x-rawrdino.blogspot.com
It is all practically in Mandrin, so all I practically did was scrolling down :'(

That leggings so wanted and needed now man :) 



Who invented hugs? I mean.. the first hug would have been soo awkward. Its like "Um.. why are you holding me?" "shhh just trust me"



Taking Back My Love ;
Enrique Iglesias :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...