Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Gong Xi Fatt Chai ;)



Before I started typing this post, I was arguing with my mum. So, I am just going to push all that angry thoughts to the back of my mind and kick off blogging. Super thanks to my disgusting dad, it caused a havoc at home. So, here I am and as you and I are well informed, Chinese New Year is like so near right? So, my babe, Allison and I kicked off to go shopping in Lot 10, Sungei Wang and Times Square. We managed to get beautiful stuffs, I would upload the pictures later. However, I would not be uploading all cause' for that, you have all got to wait for Chinese New Year this year and see what would I be wearing. I so do not want seeing people having the same clothes with different colour as mine. Oh, if you all would like to see my Chinese New Year 2011 pictures, log on to Facebook, drop by my profile and view them all alright? So, here we go. Pictures of myself and Allison :D 

Ayako Hoshino/ Allison Tu and I 























Oh, pictures of food above was captured in the restaurant Mau Sang is currently working. Room Eighteen/ Shi Ba Feng Wei, I hope I got it right. Okay, here is Mau Sang. I miss him so much and did not get the chance to talk to him the other day as he was working and OHMYGOD! HE GOT THINNER! 




Pictures above are all of myself and Allison. That last food picture of Shimino is actually a Japanese Crepes :D In Times Square. THEY TASTED SO GOOD AND EXPENSIVE, RM 7.90! 
Flavour : Chocolate cake with Banana, Choco Top, Chocolate Cake :D
The red polka dot dress of Allison's is her dress for first day of Chinese New Year! :D



READ ALLISON'S BLOG FOR MORE INFO, THAT IS ALL ABOUT IT FOR NOW!

HOT CHELLE RAE ;
I LIKE IT LIKE THAT! 


Picture Of The Day ;)
Caption: MARRY ME or I kill you :D

I am going over to Clare Niap's house tomorrow for 5U reunion and a Christmas party! Her dad would be picking me up at Ampang LRT Star. So, would be meeting my classmates once again. I miss them so much. 
Oh, Clare, you are so cute! Marry me?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...