Friday, November 4, 2011

I want a lifetime partner, not a part time lover.





How could I moved on if ; 
I'm still inlove with you?



Sometimes you need to be alone.
Sometimes you can't be alone.

Sometimes you know who you are.
Sometimes you're not so sure.

Sometimes you'll get your heart broken.

Sometimes you'll be the one breaking hearts.
Sometimes you're proud of yourself.
Sometimes you're ashamed of the person you see in the mirror.

But at some point, you'll meet someone who loves you for all of it. 
Because at the end of the day, the person you've become is what matters, and all the bumps along the way made you who you are.















A scar simply means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you.


UTADA HIKARU ;
FIRST LOVE 


DEAR BLOG READERS, LISTEN TO ME ;
Appreciate what you HAVE today,
Before it becomes what you HAD :'( 


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY 
14/02/2011 
I LOVE YOU (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...