Monday, October 17, 2011


Like Only A Woman Can ;
Brian McFadden.



Sincerely, I am cursing myself for being here. I am! 27days left to SPM and I am still day dreaming and taking own sweet time. The reason why I am here is to blog of my day. Just like my previous post, I had let you know that we had Form 5 History seminar with Mr. SivvaKumar today :( IT WAS MASSIVE boring! Plus, so many people FELL ASLEEP! I don't get his method tho :S

After school, I took bus and went Pudu for lunch in Chat Room alone. I walked with Hui Teng and Xin Yan from school :) I ate Golden Milky Fried Fish rice with french fries. Later on, attended Physics and Add Maths Form 5 class with Mei Wern, Wenn Yue, Wei Yee, Wen Qing, Sarah, Veronica, Celia and Mau Sang :D

I took bus home and guess who I met in bus? YES! Guna :D Yes, him. Awesome-ness! But he bully me to the max know? He is my neighbour and I am having a major crush on him cause he is REALLY CUTE! HAHAHA, he is 20 but too bad :S HE HAS GOT a girlfriend.

When I was downstairs eating dinner, I had like four missed calls from my ex :S The fifth time he called, I picked up and said ;

Him: Hello.
Me: Hello. Yeah? Who is this?
Him: HIS NAME :O
Me: I don't know you :S
Him: CALL ME BACK when you remember me
Me: Sorry, wrong number and I slammed the phone down.

He left me for another girl and he is coming back when he is still with the lady? The thing is, WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS TO ME? Enough means enough lah :S I have like SPM to face :'( Plus, when things are over, then let it be. You said it yourself, we got to stop texting, stop talking and everything. So, why didn't you think back last time and THINK BEFORE YOU SAY? I am obeying everything you say. You should be happy over it know? 

There is this other guy :S Kana. I somehow hope you are reading this know? Know why? Last time, you used only MAXIMUM two minutes to text me back. But now, these days, you barely used MINIMUM of 10minutes just to reply me. Geez, know I had a feeling you are avoiding me? What happened? I was so touched when you texted me back the other day but now? I don't know :S Tell me what should I do please? 


I LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE ♥



Poker Face ;
Lady GAGA 



Sometimes it’s hard to say no when you really mean yes, it’s hard to close your eyes when you really want to see, it’s hard to forget when you really can’t and the hardest is to go when you really want to stay.




PICTURE OF THE DAY :D
SPARTACUS ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...