Thursday, August 11, 2011

You are like a shooting star in the twilight :)



Never trust what you dont see with your own eyes




Song Of The Day would be Idhu Varai from the movie Goa :) 





I over slept today and skipped school today :'( I am home alone and I decided to update my bloggie :) 



Okay, I decided to make this post as a K-POP post :) I used to be a Korean freak! I love, G-Dragon, Alexander and practically all of the boy and girls singer :D I stopped liking them ever since Alexander left U-Kiss for his studies and God know's how and why these managers went to replace his position in the band. Here are some of Alexander's photos :D

 Alexander; U-Kiss ♥

   Do you like what I see? And oh! I like it A LOT! @alexander_0729


Oppa! Saranghae 


U-Kiss, Oppa! I Love You! 


Hey oppa, marry me, would you?
                             
Oppa is another name Korean calls their senior boys and it resembles respect to that person. It can also be a way you call your boyfiee or hubby :) Saranghae means I love you in Korean :D


Hello world, meet my boyfriend. The one and only, @alexander_0729, oh! We both have the same shoes by the way :)


That is all about Xander, anyhow. These are other hot Korean artist you should meet up too :) Read on?




 TAEMINNIE HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥ *nosebleed* I shouldn't see this..*close eyes* opps.

TAEMIN FROM SHINee. Oh, he look so cute! OPPA!!!

 Now, there are only 10 members of Super Junior (SUJU) in whites. WHo are the missing three? Spot them out!!!

 Eun Hyuk. There you go (: Wen Yi is a HUGE fan of HIM :) 

 I WANT THIS AS MY 17TH BIRTHDAY, CAN I? They sell this outside SS3 stadium!!!

 SUJU  posters, which one do you want?

2P.M. FOREVER BABY! I only like Nick Khun from this boy band tho :) Their song ; HEARTBEAT was a BLAST!


Jang Geun Suk ♥


THEY ARE IN FREAKING TOMATO, CARROT AND VEGETABLE CLOTHING (: Imagine them wearing in front of us :) Would you look at this picture? SUJU in fruits clothing!!! 

Whose sexy back is this? 


And now, all 13 members of them, SUJU (:


There you go, Kyu Hyun (: San Pei, Xin Yan and Wen Yi loves him SO MUCH!


YO SEOB is freaking hot in this picture people :) I THINK :) He is from the band Beast (B2ST)


This is a picture of the band U-KISS, oh! My oppa Alexander :) The most right :)


 G-Dragon :) Blondie <3 I love his Heartbreaker song super much :)




 Meet my another oppa from Beast, Jun Hyung ♥ Beat this as a profile picture :)


Fuyoh~<3 Beast Junhyung Lengzai larh~^^♥ 


U-kiss' "FirstKiss" album 


What was Sungmin doing?

 That is about it. My addictions :) Oh, yes! Before I forgot :) Picture of the Day!

Karaoke picture :) Okay, the one in green is Woei Loong, The one on red is Thomas :) The one in white tee without jacket is Lit Khim. The one in jacket ; white tee is Yee Ling. The boy on Woei Loong's right is Alex Ong Khai Lun and directly behind Lit Khim and Yee Ling is Edwin Cheong ; Tan Mei Leng's boyfiee. Oh, The one beside Thomas in Pooi Yeng. The pretty girl beside Pooi Yeng is obviously me :D Lastly, the girl in front of me is Sharmaine Juliana Quake, my neighbour :D


Okay, I went lunch with younger brother in Paramount Kopitiam and it costs us
RM 24.90. These are some pictures of our food ;













If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn't, nothing can make him stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...