Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I Used To Be Love Drunk :'(

Lenka


Trouble is a Friend - Lenka


Trouble he will find you, no matter where you go, oh oh
No matter if you're fast, no matter if you're slow, oh oh
The eye of the storm or the cry in the morn, oh oh
You're fine for a while but you start to lose control...

He's there in the dark
He's there in my heart
He waits in the wings
He's gotta play a part
Trouble is a friend yeah trouble is a friend of mine
Ah ooh...

Trouble is a friend but trouble is a foe, oh oh
And no matter what I feed him he always seems to grow, oh oh
He sees what I see and he knows what I know, oh oh
So don't forget as you ease on down the road...

He's there in the dark
He's there in my heart
He waits in the wings
He's gotta play a part
Trouble is a friend yeah trouble is a friend of mine
oh oh

So don't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm
I won't let him win but I'm a s_cker for his charm
Trouble is a friend yeah trouble is a friend of mine
ah ooh
How I hate the way he makes me feel
And how I try to make him leave,
I try, oh oh I try.....

Wednesday 21:20p.m. 27/07/2011

Lay back and relax yourself as this blog post of mine is going to be super-super long :) You guys wanna know something? I was so tired today know? I slept off in the car on my way to school. Once in school, I slept off in canteen on our class table and after morning assembly, I slept away in Maths class. Thank God! Today no Maths, teacher not around and since my seat was too hot as I am NOT sitting under the fan know? I moved to Diane's place to sleep ; under the fan know?!!! Once I woke up, I saw Diane eating the Luxury biscuit and I grabbed a piece of biscuit from her :) BREAKFAST!!! Oh, Nina and Sara was absent today :(

Third period was Bahasa Melayu :) We did DRAMA Dato Onn and I portrayed the character Dr. Burhanuddin Helmy, a leader of Kesatuan Melayu Muda (KMM) and the founder of the PAS party :) Oh, a new word of the day would be PEON ; which mean office boy know? Anyhow, this is the final drama of our Komsas book, Dirgahayu Bahasaku. 350 pages. WE FINALLY FINISHED THE KOMSAS BOOK!!! 

Fourth period, all Form Fives and Form Threes students were asked to go into the hall and we actually took an oath to swear and promise to do well in our PMR and SPM in front of parents and teachers. TOO BAD my parents were not there :'( Anyhow, we had this talk by this doctor who studied in Manchester for seven years. He was from this an International School ; FAIRVIEW :) He gave a talk about IB; International Baccalaureate. The whole course is super-super interesting and obviously, majority is saying it is a better one than A-Levels and the whole course RM 80,000 whereby A-Levels only costs RM 40,000. Oh, and the application form for this IB costs RM 500!!!!!

I spent recess in class with Ashu. I was talking with her and sharing stories. GOSSIPING :) Hahaha. I love this girl, my best friend so much! After recess was Moral and final period was Biology. I had so much fun during Biology, I could not answer teacher's question and she hit my palm with the long ruler know?!!! Fine, we were learning about REPRODUCTION and not only myself, Ashu said it herself too. She enjoyed today's class. 

After school, we stayed back for jamuan. Co-curriculum. Six of us were together. Hidayah, Syaminee, Kah Chi, Nadhra, Banu and myself :) We were actually the first ones that took the food. I LOVE THE JELLY and watermelon so much and it was raining during the jamuan. We ate chicken rice with syrup. Tomorrow, we have Kelab Seni Kreatif and Kemahiran Hidup, our jamuan tomorrow :D 

We finished food and I went walked to LRT station with Nadhra and Kah Chi :) Sent them all the way to the Putra LRT station :) After that I went to tuition, Martin and went for History Form 4 and 5 class. In Form 4 class, I was with Ruzaini and in Form 5 class, I was with Ruben. We both walked to 7-11 and we both were singing this Hosana song by Simbhu and Trisha :D Ruben said this line to Mr. Ahmad today. "APABILA DUA BUNYI BERSATU, KAU MILIKKU." From Pontianak Harum Sundal Malam :)  Teacher got so susah hati when he saw that I was sitting with Ruben :) He saw the two noisy ones sat together already :) HAHAHA. After History Form 5, I went for Maths with Jeya. I was so "manja" with Surren anne today. I was pleading and begging him to enter Maths with me, but too bad he has got Science class. So fine. I bet with him the 1,2, JUS game. I LOST THREE TIMES IN A ROW in that stupid game :( So he went for Science. We learned about Earth As A Sphere today, Chapter 9. I went home today with Mr. Boonboon Yap and Arawin by bus. Mr. Boonboon Yap was mad at me, cause' he actually save a place for me in History Form 5 but I ended up sitting with Ruben :'( Ooppss, sorry dearie handsome guy. I was irritating him today. He wore a white with a little orange, Adidas t-shirt and it looked so good on him and I really love guys wearing white :) I was teasing him telling him that NIKE is a way better brand and since he is an Account stream student I teased him even more saying Science student like me is SMARTER :) HAHAHAHA. Anyhow, he knows it is all just jokes :D I love you gor, don't keep in heart okay? No hard feelings alright?

Okay world, meet Ruzaini. He is so nice know? Whenever I need to rush to toilet, he would be the one holding my handbag and my jacket :) I love him lots! Thanks for everything (:


Okay, before I go. Let me introduce to you people one handsome guy I met on Facebook. Jeinath. He is so so so nice and an awesome anne. He is an awesome brother I met :) If life allows us, our lives would pass eh brother? Take care of yourself in Teluk Intan and anni too :D Anyhow, all the best for STPM this year :) Must make me proud okay? Anyhow, how was your Larian 1 Malaysia again brother? We even did the Chemistry quiz, eventhough one in Kuala Lumpur, one in Teluk Intan. I just wanna let you know that I am glad to have an anne like you. Thank you so much and all the best in life. Good luck :D




RaveenaaLingwei <3 22:02p.m. 27/07/2011



Don't keep crying because of an mistake. Learn from it & move on. Don't waste your life blaming yourself because of something that's gone ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...