Sunday, July 24, 2011

Brick by Boring Brick ; Paramore







*Dear ex, You say I'll never find another like you. If I wanted someone like you, I wouldn't have left your ass in the first place.


PARAMOUNT KOPITIAM :) 

I promised you people to upload the food pictures from this restaurant ; Paramount Kopitiam right? In the last two days post, Just Breathe ♥  There you go, here are the pictures ;)



Cheese Baked Rice. RM 8.80 


 Onion Chicken Chop

 Bacon Fried Rice with Fried Egg :) RM 7.80

 Meat Sauced with garlic Rice :)

 Kiwi Juice <3

 Hazelnut White Cofee :)

 Wintermelon with Logan (right) and Chrysanthemum (Right)

 Steam bread with butter and kaya ♥

 Chicken Chop with Garlic Rice. Taste: YUMMY!

The mess we created after dinner in Paramount Kopitiam :)

 Tom Yam Fried Rice with Cappucino cold (Left) and Hazelnut White coffee (Right) ♥

 Seafood Spaghetti, RM13.80. Kartik,younger brother's food

 Fried Dumpling. Prawn inside. 17052011, Tuesday ♥ With Aunt Guik Hua. Taste? Super delicious!

 Marmite Chicken with Garlic Rice ;) Elder brother's. RM 6.80

 Chocolate Shake and Cappucino Shake!

 Tom Yam Fried Rice. Paramount Cafe with aunt,elder and younger brother on 04052011, 21:47p.m. Elder brother could not stop stuffing this into his mouth! It tasted really good!! ♥

The mess my elder and younger brothers, my aunt and myself made in Paramount Kopitiam after dinner recently (:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...