Sunday, April 24, 2016

The "22 Things I'd Like To Experience Before I Die".

A person who recently read my blog requested this post out of me to know the 22 Things That I Would Like To Experience Before I Die. And yes, if in case at all, you were wondering why did he picked the number 22, it is simply because I turn 22 this year in June. 
      1. I want to travel.       
2. Bungee jumping whether from a sky tower 
or off from a moving plane.
3. Killer roller coaster rides especially ones in Taiwan.
4. I want to actually be capable enough to tell amma 
to settle down and retire and 
THAT SHE DOESN'T NEED TO WORK ANYMORE.
5. I want to be able to help people. 
Not only to help, but to also be able to inspire.
   6. I want to be able to be NICE.  
7. I want to able to find The One before I die.
8. I want to be able to do more charity than 
what I am already doing right now.
#from #community #back #to #the #community
9. I want to be able to pull through the difficulties that 
I am facing. Yesterday, today AND tomorrow.
10. I want to be able to distinguish 
whether the war is worth the fight.
11. I want to be able to say, 
I've at least tried before deciding to give up.
12. I want to stop being so hard and serious on myself because perhaps five years down the road, 
it wouldn't even matter.
13. I want to be able to remember everyone. 
Alzheimer is not something I want to suffer from. 
14. I want to be able make more friends 
and less enemy. 
15. I want to be able to open up to more people
 and be true to myself.
16. I want to be able to spend time with people
 I love most on planet Earth. 
17. I wish I could change more of others life. 
Time to visit more people.
18. I want to be able to spread vibe of happiness 
and coziness when people speak to me.
19. I want to be able to evoke little things 
and make people fall in love with them.
20. I want to able to eat and try all kind of food I have never tasted and that includes insects and smelly tofu and etc.
21. Time to adopt cat, dogs, child off streets. 
No one, just no one deserved to be alone in life.
22. I want to be able to believe in God again. 
I want to pray and fall in love, with him. 
I want to be able to surrender to Him. 



Lastly, xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...