Sunday, July 1, 2018

V for Validity.

Hi readers! 

Back to writing another piece for the second half of the year. 

 I have so much to utter, so much to pour from my heart, 
but I thought I should keep all of that for another post. 

I've been getting requests from people to write on my travel experience, which I hope I would find the time to write on them soon. 

Pending ones would be on the solo trip to Cambodia, Medan and Phuket Cruise Trip and the recent Yogyakarta trip. I honestly wish I would have the time to sit and actually think what I want to write on. 
I have always been a believer that I only write when no one listens, 
so here I am back here to this hell hole. 


Anyways, I don't wanna rant long on this, 
he asked me to write a piece on hardwork, 
but I thought why would I write on something which I am not, 
instead lets talk about us. 

I have come to a point in life where 
I believe it is alright even if you were bound to leave me in the end. 
But I want you to know that I pray for you to stay in my life cause you have taught me so much for me to let go of whatever we have had. 

What truly made me sad knowing that I was never 
successful in winning you over. That I was probably just another girl. 
But I wished, I have painted your life as much as you've painted mine. 

All and all, 
I know that there would always be a part of you that belongs to her, and I accept that. I forgive you, for everything that has happened between us. 

Before you left, you turned around and told me to always accept and adapt. To know that I am bigger than what they tell me in life. 
silently whispered that you were the best chapter in my entire life. 

I silently sobbed as you walked away.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...