Thursday, February 1, 2018

A Tribute To Ng Seng Yi (: Hello February!

Look at the title, it seemed like I was offering 
Seng Yi for a sacrifice rituals or something. 
I honestly convinced myself that 
I needed to write this before we return 
to law school for our final semester.


But oh wells. 
I also convinced myself that 
I should only work on this 
right after I got my results 
which explains why am I here.
Hello everyone! So I am so sorry that I’ve put my blog on idle again. It’s been a year since I last work on a piece and truth to be told, I rarely find time to write anymore. I am better off reading some new novels or catching on my Running Man series anyways.


I am sorry I’ve been away with finals, mooting and witness statement. I really have been wanting to post this up once Chooi and Company moot competition was over, but, I thought I should work on my Witness Statement first. So that explains such a delay.
Well, to cut things short. This is Seng Yi and he was my mooting partner. Don’t ask me how and why. But if I could recall it was during exams that he buzzed and asked if we could do this together.


I immediately thought, hey, why not right? 
Just to give this a shot. So we both basically had like ten days for preparations before the competition and 
we had so much to read.


That being said, we stayed up so much in the library, in the moot court, running around the faculty and before we knew it, it was already THE DAY.
 
I do not want to dwell much on details but I thought
 I should at least say thank you to kind hearted souls who loaned us helping hands when we needed it. Mooting before you guys was never easy, 
even when it is my third time doing it.

Nevertheless, thank you Jing Rou, Tasha, Dr. Sherin, Mr. Manley, Raphael, Saresh, Sher Rynn, Kha Mun, Mentor Carmen from Chooi & Co., Dr. Tay, Dr. Siti and most of all, I think we both owed huge time to both Madam Choong and Raphael Kok who were really there to fix both our substantive law and mooting skills. It had been such a wonderful journey and an experience. Thank you for listening to “total failure of consideration” and me citing Section 75 over and over again, till I honestly feel like puking. 
Wonder how you both stand us.












Anyways, here I am. Moving into semester eight, final semester in law school. 14 more weeks and we are officially off. Bigger and better plans are coming. So much to do this semester. So much planning and functions to attend. Amongst things to look forward is definitely Theeba’s engagement, 
Dr. Siti’s Retirement’s and Rebekah’s wedding.

 

P/S : Seng Yi, 
I am so glad we made so many new friends through this. I am so glad we met so many MMU and ATC friends who I would honestly cherish in the new legal world. Thank you all for this experience, 
I am honestly gonna miss you guys. Have a good time at the get together session next week lovelies! Dear Seng Yi, thank you for being the kindest, craziest, toughest, hardest, most serious moot partner I can ask for. I was sad we didn't make it but I know the amount of hardwork we put into was insane and I want you to know, this, is something I would cherish and appreciate till the very end. Dearest Jason and Irfan, congratulations! So happy for the both of you, I am happy cause the four of us honestly connected and blended in so well, really hope I would see you boys soon! To the ATC Team, you guys were amazing and beyond words. Really hope could catch all of you soon! Much hugs! MMU freaks, Rubini and Moghana thank you for pictures! Kat, thank you and all the best for NAMCO okay? Thank you for this friendship and bonding made, catch you loves soon! Au revoir! 


But hey! I’ll be back. I promise I will. 
But that’s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll keep running, just to find a way to YOU.

I asked if you would be okay with us not being married because honestly, I am scared. I am scared of losing you and always wishing you are h...